Stop Motion - Bouncing Ball

Working with stop motion was definitely not easy for me, especially working with moving real life objects to achieve the effect of animation.  I started with several attempts at using a paper circle to serve as my bouncing ball, carefully moving it in the right trajectory, but each try just looked terrible and not worth submitting. Therefor I decided to try and digitally create a 2d bouncing ball via stop-motion. In illustrator, I created a background and mountains out of rectangles and triangles. I then created an transparent line to help me follow the right trajectory as it bounces. It was not as perfect as I had planned it out, but it was a good first assignment and I look forward to looking back at this at the end of the semester and later in my animation career to see how far I've come!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rotoscope: Childish Gambino